Something special is coming! Wouldn’t you love some FUN Christmas homeschool curriculum?
A SPECIAL curriculum bundle for your homeschool with resources for fun learning that works WITH the holiday hubbub.
‘Twas the Week Before Christmas Homeschool Curriculum Bundle:
That last week before Christmas, it’s not easy to keep everyone focused on their usual schoolwork. Why not offer some REAL LEARNING that’s fun and Christmas-themed to keep your homeschool moving forward even as the holiday hubbub surrounds you?
Here’s a peek inside the new 7Sisters ‘Twas the Week Before Christmas Bundle!
A SPECIAL Christmas homeschool curriculum bundle for your family with resources for fun learning that work WITH the holiday hubbub. Perfect for that last week before the holiday break when everyone is in the Christmas spirit but struggling to care about their usual schoolwork.
BRAND NEW EBOOK CURRICULUM including:
- Writing a Holiday Family Narrative Short Story Writing Guide (5 fun lessons for a week of creative writing) for middle and high school students
- Cinema Studies for Literature Learning Study Guide for A Christmas Carol (1984) starring George C. Scott as Ebenezer Scrooge for high school students
- Literature Activity Guide for Just in Time for Christmas by Louise Borden for elementary students
- Holiday Science Experiences for all ages
- Holiday Fine Arts and Crafts for all ages
- Literature Study Guide Hymns and Creeds (including study of lyrics to traditional Christmas carols) for high school students
- The Christmas Carol War script for a fun taste of Readers Theater for your family or co-op
- Christmas Carols in languages from around the world
encouragement for MOM as the year draws to a close!
- Christmas with 7Sisters: Real Christmas for Real People (including personal stories from your “big sisters” and tips for handling the holidays when things are harder than usual…after the death of a loved one, when finances are especially tight, when your family is broken or blended, etc.)
- Making Great Use of Holiday Family Gatherings in Your Homeschool (a 3-page article to help you blend learning and celebration)
- A collection of favorite Christmas recipes from each of us at 7Sisters
- A Prayer Journal to encourage you to spend the time you NEED with God as a new year is about to begin
Reading and Writing, Science and Fine Arts, World Languages, Readers Theater and Cooking, PLUS encouragement for mom to pray and make wise use of time of during the holiday season…sounds like a great way to spend the week before Christmas!