You can take an online course with your big sisters!
• These course is self-paced — you show up when it is convenient for you and complete the lessons as quickly or as slowly as you like.
• Video and text in each lesson bring the topic to life.
• The courses are offered on Teachable.com. Courses are listed below.
Online and ebook courses are unfortunately not available in the European Union.
Courses currently available:
- For High Schoolers: Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective
- For Parents! Free Mini-Course for Homeschooling Parents: Intimidated by Homeschool High School?
- For Parents! 16 Lesson Course for Parents: Homeschool High School: You CAN Do It!
Read more below:
Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective
Based on our popular Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective textbook, homeschool high schoolers earn .5 credit in Psychology. Video lessons by the author (a practicing counselor and homeschool mom) are provided for each chapter, as well as checklist and enrichment activities.
Read this post for more information.
This is a self-paced, asynchronous course. 7Sisters textbook is required. Parents grade assignments and tests. Click here to register.
Check out this video for more information about the online Psychology course:
Free Mini-Course for Homeschooling Parents: Intimidated by Homeschool High School?
Need a confidence boost to get you started with homeschooling high school? Here’s a free mini-course: Intimidated by Homeschool High School?
Don’t be intimidated! This course will help you understand how to help your homeschooling high schoolers be prepared for life after graduation.
Do these questions make you nervous: Can my teen get into college? Can I teach what I don’t know? How do I handle subjects that are beyond my training?
How to Homeschool High School: You CAN Do It!
Want to know some in-depth how-tos for homeschooling high school, so you can feel like you CAN do it? It’s right in our 16-lesson online course.
We know that homeschooling high school can feel very intimidating. That’s why we walk you step by step through the process of starting your homeschool adventures.
You will get the basics down while you find out that homeschooling high school years are the best years yet!