Good news: Cyber Monday Sale at 7SistersHomeschool.com!
Cyber Monday Sale at 7SistersHomeschool.com!
With Christmas quickly approaching, we homeschool moms often need to tweak or change our curriculum so that it gives more time to enjoy the activities of the season. We need pleasant-schooling even more in this crazy 2020 year!
We have often noticed that homeschooling families do some switch-ups during the holidays from busywork-oriented curriculum to 7Sisters’ no-busywork, level-able, affordable curriculum.
AND what’s affordable this Cyber Monday? How about 25% off!
Watch your email for a coupon code for 25% off your cart! The sale starts 12:01am ET 11-30-20 and ends at 11:59 ET 11-30-20.
Not signed up for our email list? NO problem! Just click the link below! Do it now, so you don’t forget!
Remember: this 7Sisters are sharing with our 7th Sisters: 25% off your entire cart!
Let me help you get started shopping!
Twas the Week Before Christmas Bundle: Curriculum and resources for various ages with a total value of $32.93, bundled and priced at just $24.99
- This bundle is perfect for that last week before the holiday break when everyone is in the Christmas spirit but struggling to care about their usual schoolwork. It includes Reading and Writing, Science and Fine Arts, World Languages, Readers Theater and Cooking, PLUS encouragement for mom to pray and make wise use of time of during the holiday season:
- Writing a Holiday Family Narrative Short Story Writing Guide (5 fun lessons for a week of creative writing) for middle and high school students
- Cinema Studies for Literature Learning Study Guide for A Christmas Carol (1984) starring George C. Scott as Ebenezer Scrooge for high school students
- Literature Activity Guide for Just in Time for Christmas by Louise Borden for elementary students
- Holiday Science Experiences for all ages
- Holiday Fine Arts and Crafts for all ages
- Literature Study Guide Hymns and Creeds (including study of lyrics to traditional Christmas carols) for high school students
- The Christmas Carol War script for a fun taste of Readers Theater for your family or co-op
- Christmas Carols in languages from around the world
- Encouragement for MOM as the calendar year draws to a close!
- Christmas with 7Sisters: Real Christmas for Real People (including personal stories from your “big sisters” and tips for handling the holidays when things are harder than usual…after the death of a loved one, when finances are especially tight, when your family is broken or blended, etc.)
- Making Great Use of Holiday Family Gatherings in Your Homeschool (a 3-page article to help you blend learning and celebration)
- A collection of favorite Christmas recipes from each of us at 7Sisters
- A Prayer Journal to encourage you to spend the time you NEED with God as a new year is about to begin
Liven up Reading with 7Sisters’ fun Activity Guides for children’s classic books!
Phonics, easy-for-mom hands-on activities, meaningful reading for elementary-aged homeschoolers. AND SOOO reasonably priced (just $3.99 BEFORE your 25% discount during the Cyber Monday Sale!).
Activity Guide titles include:
- You Are Special (FREEBIE!)
- Just in Time for Christmas
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
- A New Coat for Anna
- Curious George
- Amazing Grace
- Aunt Flossie’s Hats
- Beethoven Lives Upstairs
- Freckle Juice
- If You Made a Million
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
- Miss Nelson is Missing
- Miss Rumphius
- Sunflower House
- The One in the Middle is a Green Kangaroo
- The Reason for a Flower
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- The Whale’s Song
AND what better time to start teaching your homeschool high schoolers Financial Literacy!
7Sisters’ popular, interactive Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective gives teens practical, hands-on understanding of Consumer Math and the Financial Literacy skills they will need for successful adulting.
The topics in the nine chapters of this Financial Literacy high school curriculum include:
- Money – The Basics
- Setting Financial Goals
- How Values Affect Goals
- S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Financial Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Limited Resources
- The Budget – Freedom within Safe Bounds
- Income and Expenses
- Keeping Your Spending on Track with Your Budget
- Saving and Investing
- The Time Value of Money
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Investments: Risks and Rewards
- Revolving and Installment Loans
- Benefits and Risks of Credit
- Amortizing Loans
- Your Credit Report and Credit Score
- Financial Institutions and the Services They Provide
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Debit Cards
- Bank Statements & Balancing Your Checkbook
- Identity Theft
- Automobile Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Renter’s/Homeowner’s Insurance
- Your Career
- Help for Choosing Your Career
- Education and Career Opportunities
- Payroll Deductions and Employee Benefits
- Christian Work Ethic
- Record Keeping
- Basic Income Tax Vocabulary
- Tax Preparation Exercises
- Click here to view the Table of Contents and How to Use This Book.
- Click here to view an excerpt from the text.
- Click here to view a sample Worksheet and Worksheet Answer Key.
- Click here to view a sample Study Sheet and Test.
“Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective does a more thorough job teaching what teens need to learn about finances than do most standard Economics courses.”
PLUS ALL 7th Sisters curriculum…anything in your 7SistersHomeschool estore cart…is part of the Cyber Monday Sale!