Excerpt for Intermediate Guide to High School Writing are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
Intermediate Guide to High School Writing covers Essays, Research Papers, Poetry and Short Stories with no-busywork!
Teenagers need a writing curriculum in high school that builds on basic skills and moves them toward true proficiency by including rich creative writing, powerful essays, and carefully crafted research papers.
This is a full year downloadable .pdf writing curriculum for the growing writer (10th grade students and others with some experience but not a lot of confidence – Click here to see if our Introductory Guide to High School Writing would be the best place for your student to start.).
Intermediate Guide to High School Writing is a 4-part writing curriculum for high school includes:
- Intermediate Guide to High School Poetry Writing
- Intermediate Guide to High School Essay Writing
- Intermediate Guide to High School Short Story Writing
- MLA Research Paper Guide
(See the descriptions of each e-text below.)
By purchasing this “bundled” etext, you save money and have all of your writing curriculum in one handy file for on-screen use or to print if you prefer.
We have blog posts to help:
- Perfect for the Teen Who Wants General Topics: Intermediate Guide High School Literature and Composition
- Another Year of High School English/Language Arts
- How to Homeschool High School: How to Record ELA on the Transcript
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.