Excerpt from Philosophy in 4 Questions
The following are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
We have the following blog posts to help:
- Suggested Syllabus for Philosophy in 4 Questions
- Why Teach Philosophy in Homeschool High School. Interview with Dr. Micah Tillman
- 3 Enjoyable Ways to Introduce Homeschool High Schoolers to Philosophy and Why You Should
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.
Don’t graduate without it! Philosophy in 4 Questions is one of the most important courses a homeschool high schooler can use for a powerful transcript and life preparation. Here’s why:
- Philosophers run the world- your teens need to become aware of the ideas running the world. (You just don’t notice it. Philosophers are the brains behind political decisions, health care management, types of books we read, fashions we enjoy, even some of the ways we interact with our theology.)
- Teens who recognize philosophical thoughts and trends can become culture creators themselves.
- God is a philosopher. Philosophy is the love of wisdom. God said to “get wisdom”. God is the creator of wisdom. It is important for our teens learn to be wise and submit their thinking to God’s wisdom.
Although students need no prerequisite his course is a great follow-up for History and Philosophy of the Western World.
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.
Click the image above to periodically receive real homeschool value in your inbox.