Here is some practical help and how-to’s for homeschool high school co-ops.
Help and How-to’s for Homeschool High School Co-ops
We 7Sisters love homeschool co-ops. Especially homeschool high school co-ops. We’ve been in lots of iterations of co-ops over the years- some with all 6 of us 7Sisters (remember: YOU’RE the 7th Sister), sometimes with other folks.
All the co-ops have had good things. Good things for us! Good things for our teens! Here are some reasons we love co-ops.
Want to add some richness to your family’s educational experiences? Try co-oping with teens!
Here are our help and how-to’s for homeschool high school co-ops.
- Essay Writing Ideas for Co-op
- Short Story Writing in Co-op
- Poetry in Co-op
- General Literature Class Ideas for Co-op
- The Chronicles of Narnia in Co-op
- Great Christian Writers in Co-op
- British Literature in Co-op
- American Literature in Co-op
- Sense and Sensibility in Co-op
- Speech in Co-op
- One of our teens’ favorites: Filmmaking Elective in Co-op
- A top favorite for a couple of our teens: Philosophy in Co-op
- One of the most important courses our teens did: Career Exploration in Co-op
- Good fun and good life-prep: Early Childhood Education in Co-op
- Tip Top Important course: Financial Literacy in Co-op
- Social Sciences for the transcript: Psychology in Co-op and Human Development in Co-op
- World Language Fun for Co-op
- Easy Chemistry Lab for Co-op
- Field Trip Ideas for Co-op
- Play for Drama in Co-op (downloadable freebie)
- One way to create a co-op syllabus or Another way to create a syllabus
- How to create a rubric for grading
- How to Start a Co-op (downloadable freebie)
- Moms Praying Together in Co-op
- Facilitating Group Discussions in Co-op
- And a cute co-op acrostic!
- For more on how to teach homeschool co-op classes, check this post.