This week on the Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep11: 4 Year Goals for Highschool. This post is running concurrently on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network (along with the audio).
Homeschool Highschool Podcast Ep11: 4 Year Goals for Highschool
What’s the big deal about goals? We all have goals but we might not have articulated them. However, if we don’t make sure we’ve got our goals clarified, it’s like going on a road trip without a destination and a plan for getting there.
It is wise to take a little time and decide on your goals for your homeschoolers during their 4 year highschool journey.
- What do you want their academics to have accomplished over the 4 years?
- What do you want their character to be like over the 4 years?
- What do you want their experiences to have included over the 4 years?
- Who do you want them to have been in contact with over the 4 years?
- How do you want them to have served others over the 4 years?
- What interests do you want them to have explored over the 4 years?
Listen in on this episode and check out these posts from 7Sisters to help you with your 4 year goal-setting adventures.
Remember: You can’t fit everything in but you can be creative so that your teens has the academics they need and the extracurricular experiences they need. Here’s a post to help figure out how to fit things in for homeschool high school.
Join Sabrina and Vicki for the What, Why and How of homeschool highschool’s 4 year goals!
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.