This week on the Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8: Choosing Highschool Curriculum. This post is running concurrently on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network (as well as the audio).
Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8: Choosing Highschool Curriculum
God made all kinds of teenagers and all kinds of learning styles. God made all kinds of homeschooling parents, too! That means there’s not ONE correct way to homeschool highschool. We must find what works for each of our kids!
So how do you find just the right curriculum for each of your homeschool highschoolers?
- When choosing curriculum, ask yourself:
- What are our goals for the year?
- What are my homeschool highschoolers’ abilities? What level of rigor should I be looking for?
- What are my teens’ interests?
- What do my teens need to explore?
You’ll enjoy and be encouraged by this episode. You might also like these information-filled posts:
- Here is a post with 7 NO-fail steps for choosing homeschool highschool curriculum.
- Here is a post with 5 factors needed for choosing homeschool highschool curriculum.
Join Sabrina and Vicki for The Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8: Choosing Highschool Curriculum. They will share tips for finding the best fit for your teens!