This week on the Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8: Choosing Highschool Curriculum. This post is running concurrently on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network (as well as the audio).
Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8: Choosing Highschool Curriculum
God made all kinds of teenagers and all kinds of learning styles. God made all kinds of homeschooling parents, too! That means there’s not ONE correct way to homeschool highschool. We must find what works for each of our kids!
So how do you find just the right curriculum for each of your homeschool highschoolers?
- When choosing curriculum, ask yourself:
- What are our goals for the year?
- What are my homeschool highschoolers’ abilities? What level of rigor should I be looking for?
- What are my teens’ interests?
- What do my teens need to explore?
You’ll enjoy and be encouraged by this episode. You might also like these information-filled posts:
- Here is a post with 7 NO-fail steps for choosing homeschool highschool curriculum.
- Here is a post with 5 factors needed for choosing homeschool highschool curriculum.
Remember the day will be here when you graduate your teen! We want to help you on this journey that begins with choosing and researching highschool curriculum.
Even if you have middle schoolers we have tips! Do NOT fear choosing the wrong curriculum will not ruin your homeschool.
Bonus: We share tips on what not to do in a homeschool high school graduation!
We have a blog posts on high school graduations:
Join Sabrina and Vicki for The Homeschool Highschool Podcast Episode 8. They will share tips for finding the best fit for your teens!
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.
Click the image above to periodically receive real homeschool value in your inbox.