You can download the complete list of 7Sisters Elementary Literature Activity Guides as a FREEBIE right here!
7Sisters Literature Activity Guides for the elementary-aged homeschoolers are NOT your average literature guide!
Our guides are delightful, hands-on learning experiences based on books that kids love! We do not believe in killing the book by over-teaching or putting too much pressure on young learners to be too serious.
We believe that hands-on, fun learning actually makes learning more efficient! With 7Sisters Literature Activity Guides, you will help your elementary-aged reader:
- learn life concepts
- build on their knowledge and already-learned skills
- broaden their phonics and other learning skills
- have fun learning by doing
- read fiction and non-fiction
They have these wonderful learning experiences in each 7Sisters Literature Activity Guide with:
- Story Elements Fill-ins
- Young homeschoolers learn about the common elements of a book such as:
- Basic plot lines by discussing the beginning, middle, and end of the book
- Practicing retelling skills which eventually enable them to effectively:
- summarize the story
- recognize cause and effect
- follow the plot
- Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary Activities
- Each Literature Activity Guide includes hands-on games and activities to learn and reinforce phonics, spelling, and vocabulary
- Supplemental Activities
- 7Sisters Literature Activity Guides also provide suggestions for meaningful supplemental activities that teach your homeschoolers to extend their learning. For instance:
7Sisters Literature Activity Guides can be used as stand alone reading and literature activities or they can be used in:
Here is a list of 7Sisters’ Literature Activity Guides:
- Curious George 2nd Grade reading level
- Just in time for Christmas 2nd Grade reading level
- Sunflower House 2nd Grade reading level
- The One in the Middle is a Green Kangaroo 2nd Grade reading level
- The Reason for a Flower 2nd Grade reading level
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar 2nd Grade reading level
- Freckle Juice 2nd/3rd Grade reading level
- Miss Rumphius 2nd/3rd Grade reading level
- A New Coat for Anna 3rd Grade reading level
- Corduroy 3rd Grade reading level
- Aunt Flossie’s Hats 3rd Grade reading level
- If you Made a Million 3rd Grade reading level
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel 3rd Grade reading level
- Miss Nelson is Missing 3rd Grade reading level
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit 3rd Grade reading level
- The Whale’s Song 3rd Grade reading level
- Amazing Grace 3rd/4th Grade reading level
- You Are Special 3rd/4th Grade reading level FREEBIE!
- Beethoven Lives Upstairs 4th Grade reading level
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey 5th Grade reading level
The price is comfortable, too: $4.99/guide. A lot of learning for a little price.
Download this freebie now and get started with a delightful literature-learning homeschool year!