Career Exploration Curriculum Bundle is a good investment because Career Exploration might just be the most important element of your teen’s high school experience.
Instead of graduating from high school with a shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of, “Well, I guess I need to figure out what I want to do with my life now…” your teen should be intentionally exploring areas of interest, strength and talent. He or she should be seeking God, seeking wise counsel from trusted people, and trying out different types of job fields.
High school is the perfect time to go exploring! You need a comprehensive high school career exploration curriculum.
The High School Career Exploration Curriculum Bundle from 7Sisters includes TEN components for success:
- Step by Step Through Career Exploration (providing a basic checklist of steps for you to follow)
- Career Exploration Questionnaire
- Career Exploration Workbook (31 pages)
- Successful Experiential Resume Writing (to create a resume that captures worthwhile experiences BEFORE that first paying job)
- Successful Cover Letters (a first impression is SO important)
- Introductory Interview Skills for Teens (a practical and empowering 9-page resource)
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement (14 page workbook)
- Career Exploration in the Bible (a fun look at David, Joseph, Mary…and yourself!)
- Collected Posts on Career Exploration from 7Sisters’ extensive blog post archive
- Collected Posts on Financial Literacy (an important part of preparation for adulthood)
The amount of credit your teen earn for Career Exploration is variable. It can be a quick overview for 1/4 credit, up to 1 or 2 credits. We suggest teens log hours to make sure they receive the credit they are looking for. Here are a couple of posts to help:
- How to Earn a Full Credit in Career Exploration
- A Suggested Syllabus for a Full Credit of Career Exploration
Buy this BUNDLE and get a 10% discount — pay just $15.99 for a comprehensive high school career exploration curriculum!
All 10 .pdf files download immediately in a zip (compressed) file that can easily be opened using any operating system on your device.
Many homeschooling families do 7Sisters Financial Literacy, Career Exploration and Apologetics. Did you know you can save a lot of money when you purchase together in the Curriculum Bundle to Prepare for Independence?
What homeschool parents are saying about Career Exploration:
“I taught a group of high school girls. All of them were grateful and learned a lot. And they enjoyed it.”– S.F.
“My daughter took it her junior year. It was very helpful.”– M.A.
Why Career Exploration? Check out this discussion from Sabrina:
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.