Guide to Writing a College Application Essay is essential because writing an excellent college application essay is more than just another Language Arts assignment.
Your teen’s essay should be as unique as your teen is! It should reflect personality, passions, strengths, and even weaknesses in a way that makes admissions counselors take notice in the midst of the thousands of essays they are reading. Sound like a tall order?
Help is here in this 10-page downloadable ebook text! Homeschooling seniors applying to colleges need to be able to communicate their thoughts in a clear and persuasive manner, paying close attention to the details that are uniquely effective in a college application essay.
7Sisters Guide to Writing a College Application Essay builds confidence in high school juniors and seniors through a conversational style of instruction that will help them write those essays with excellence and gain positive attention from college admissions offices.
The Guide Includes topics to help build real-world understanding in teens, answering questions such as:
- How important is the admissions essay?
- What are typical college application essay prompts?
- What are the must-include pieces of this process?
- What are common mistakes, and how can I avoid them?
With helpful examples and no-busywork, Guide to Writing a College Application Essay equips your homeschooler for this important task!
Click here to view an excerpt from Guide to Writing a College Application Essay.
For helpful blog posts on making good use of our high school essay writing curriculum:
- How to Apply to College (Homeschool Highschool Podcast)
- English/Language Arts for a Homeschool High School
- What We’re Doing for 12th Grade
- Here’s a timeline of important things to cover each year in high school to get ready for college and tips for finding scholarships.
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.