Here are guidelines and how-tos for creating & using a syllabus. Whether you are teaching your teens at home or in a homeschool co-op setting, you will benefit from knowing the way to create a syllabus and teach you teens to use it.
Includes basic how-to instructions on both pulling together a syllabus tailored to your teens or co-op’s needs. It also explains get your teens to understand the importance and how to of using that syllabus. (Note: you can read this same information in this post: Helping Teens become Independent Learners: Using a Syllabus.)
Also, we’ve done the work for you for a number of our 7Sisters texts. Look these FREEBIES under “Suggested Syllabus” in our co-op section of the store!
Remember: There’s not ONE right way to homeschool high school AND there’s not ONE right way to create a syllabus. These instructions are for you to adapt to your own needs.
7Sisters offers suggested syllabi at no charge to some of their courses:
- Suggested Syllabus for Human Development
- Also the Suggested Syllabus for Psychology
- Suggested Syllabus for Health
- Also the Suggested Syllabus for Financial Literacy
- Suggested Syllabus for Career Exploration
- Also, the Suggested Syllabus for MLA Research Paper Writing
- Suggested Syllabus for Myth-Fantasy Writing Guide
- And the Suggested Syllabus for Philosophy
- Suggested Syllabus for Apologetics
Do you still have teens who are homeschooling high school or are planning to homeschool high school soon? Check out 7Sisters Authoritative Guide post on planning high school.
Download today and have a lovely homeschool planning season!