Here are guidelines and how-tos for creating & using a syllabus. Whether you are teaching your teens at home or in a homeschool co-op setting, you will benefit from knowing the way to create a syllabus and teach you teens to use it.
Includes basic how-to instructions on both pulling together a syllabus tailored to your teens or co-op’s needs. It also explains get your teens to understand the importance and how to of using that syllabus. (Note: you can read this same information in this post: Helping Teens become Independent Learners: Using a Syllabus.)
Also, we’ve done the work for you for a number of our 7Sisters texts. Look these FREEBIES under “Suggested Syllabus” in our co-op section of the store!
Remember: There’s not ONE right way to homeschool high school AND there’s not ONE right way to create a syllabus. These instructions are for you to adapt to your own needs.
7Sisters offers suggested syllabi at no charge to some of their courses:
- Suggested Syllabus for Human Development
- Suggested Syllabus for Psychology
- Suggested Syllabus for Health
- Suggested Syllabus for Financial Literacy
- Suggested Syllabus for Career Exploration
- Suggested Syllabus for MLA Research Paper Writing
- Suggested Syllabus for Myth-Fantasy Writing Guide
- Suggested Syllabus for Philosophy
- Suggested Syllabus for Apologetics
Download today and have a lovely homeschool planning season!