In this three-page white paper, 7SistersHomeschool shares tips on how to start a homeschool learning co-op. While we firmly believe that there’s not ONE right way to homeschool high school, we love our homeschool co-ops!
Don’t forget that 7SistersHomeschool offers a special discount to homeschool co-ops.
Add to what you learn with this freebie with these practical posts:
- Authoritative Guide to Homeschool Co-ops
- Help and How-tos for Starting Homeschool Co-op
- How to Create Engaging, Effective Co-op Classes
- How to Handle Lunching at Homeschool Co-op (Homeschool Highschool Podcast episode)
- 10 Great Discussion Questions for Literature Class in Homeschool Co-op
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Use Comprehensive ELA Bundles
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Use the Research Writing Readiness Guide
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Teach Human Development
- Homeschool Co-op: Meaningful Activities for World Poetry- Reading and Writing
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Teach American Poetry
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Teach Cinema Studies for Literature Learning
- Homeschool Co-op: How to Teach Literature Analysis Essays
- Homeschool Co-op: Activities for Teaching MLA Research Paper Writing
- How to Use the College Application Essay Writing Guide in Homeschool Co-op
- How to Use Essay Writing Guides in Homeschool Co-op
- Elementary Homeschool Co-op: How to Use Literature Activity Guides
- Authoritative Guide to Literature for Homeschool High School
Click here to view an excerpt from How to Start a Learning Co-op.