Marvelous Middle School is a freebie handout on how to handle homeschooling middle school (with your and your tween loving it)!
If you are prepared for the ride, Middle School can be Marvelous. This handout (from a workshop by Vicki Tillman and Marilyn Groop) will help you navigate the ups and downs of homeschooling a middle school student.
Want more to get you started on your preparations for homeschooling your tweens?
- Check out this interview on the Homeschool Highschool Podcast with our friend, Latonya Moore, on homeschooling middle school. (You will feel SOOOO encouraged!)
- And listen to this Homeschool Highschool Podcast episode on preparing middle schoolers for high school.
- Use this list of literature reading that middle schoolers actually like!
- Follow these tips about homeschooling middle school from moms who’ve already been there.
- Follow these workable ways to homeschool middle school and still have fun.
- Decide: Do you agree with these top ten goals for homeschooling middle school?
- Have your tween write a fairy tale for learning and fun with our step-by-step writing guide.
- Here are five reasons they should write a fairy tale in middle school.
- Use the step-by-step writing guide to help them gain skills in essay writing.
- Click here for an excerpt from Middle School Essay Writing Guide
- Introduce them to literature study guides with some end-of-the-year reading.