Treasured by horse-lovers everywhere, the tale of the ponies of Chincoteague and Assateague Islands becomes a rich learning experience for your student with the Misty Literature Study Guide.
This 10-page ebook guide by Marilyn Groop was written to accompany Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry.
Ideal for students in grades 3 – 5, the no-busywork, no-overkill questions help students build comprehension skills and recognize the elements of plot structure.
The friendly, conversational-style instruction allows students to work as independently as they are comfortable.
This study guide includes:
- Background information on this historical fiction story
- Vocabulary words from the book
- Summarization and plot skills development
- Separate answer key for parent’s use
- Suggested supplemental activities
Click here to view excerpts from Misty Literature Study Guide.
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.