Successful Experiential Resume Writing tells teens how to create a resume that highlights skills and experiences rather than job history.
Many teens possess special skills and have had great experiences that could secure them an interview for a paying job if only the hiring manager could learn about them. Introduce them to Experiential Resume Writing!
This practical 5-page, step-by-step resource from Vicki Tillman, MA, helps your teen create an Experiential Resume that will open doors for employment!
- Sample resume included.
- Downloads immediately in convenient .pdf format.
Successful Experiential Resume Writing is just one of the skills that homeschool high schoolers need for their job hunts. For a comprehensive High School Career Exploration curriculum, download our 10-piece High School Career Exploration Curriculum BUNDLE. This $14.95 value is yours at a 10% savings — ONLY $13.45 — when you purchase the bundle here.
The Career Exploration Bundle contains (note that it includes Successful Experiential Resume Writing):
- Step by Step Through Career Exploration (providing a basic checklist of steps for you to follow)
- Career Exploration Questionnaire
- Career Exploration Workbook (31 pages)
- Successful Experiential Resume Writing (to create a resume that captures worthwhile experiences BEFORE that first paying job)
- Successful Cover Letters (a first impression is SO important)
- Introductory Interview Skills for Teens (a practical and empowering 9-page resource)
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement (14 page workbook)
- Career Exploration in the Bible (a fun look at David, Joseph, Mary…and yourself!)
- Collected Posts on Career Exploration from 7Sisters’ extensive blog post archive
- Collected Posts on Financial Literacy (an important part of preparation for adulthood)
For more help with the job hunt, check out this episode of Homeschool Highschool Podcast: Job Hunting Skills for Homeschool High Schoolers.
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.