Suggested Syllabus for Introduction to Psychology PDF will help your homeschool high schoolers get organized and stay on track with their Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective course.
While we firmly believe that there’s not ONE right way to homeschool high school, sometimes it is nice to have a sample syllabus as a starting point. This is the syllabus for Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective that we 7Sisters have used in our homeschool co-op and group classes.
7Sisters has lots of resources to help add excitement to your teen’s Psychology studies:
- Check out these episodes of Homeschool Highschool Podcast on activities to enrich Psychology class and Psychology as a college major.
- Download the Lesson Plans for homeschool co-op or group classes.
- Download this freebie Suggested Syllabus.
- Sometimes teens will be confronted by relatives or others who are concerned that Psychology may not be Biblical. When that happens, discuss this post explaining how Psychology is Biblically Okay with your homeschool high schooler.
- Discuss with your homeschool high schoolers this post on Careers in Psychology.
- Work with your teen to create a Career Pathways credit in Psychology.
The 3-page syllabus covers 15 weeks of learning and activities for homeschool high school.