We are here to help! Download this Start Here: Which ELA Curriculum Bundle is Right for YOU? It will help you if you are not sure which 7Sisters English/Language Arts option would be best for your homeschool?
We get it!
We believe that there is NOT ONE RIGHT WAY to homeschool. With that in mind, we have created options for using 7Sisters titles in varied ways. However, that sometimes means it can be hard to decide which route to take.
We always want you to remember that we offer a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee (in case you accidentally buy a less than perfect-fit piece of curriculum). However, we would also like to help you make an initial decision.
This FREE download should help you compare the bundle options for ELA curricula. Enjoy!!
(Also don’t hesitate to email email@example.com if you read this freebie and STILL don’t feel quite sure…)
Here is what you will find in this freebie download:
Which ELA Curriculum Bundle is Right for YOU?
English/Language Arts (ELA) is a huge credit comprised of multiple components. Even though a good, solid ELA credit is needed every year in high school. That’s true but deciding exactly how to cover the required elements can be stressful.
At 7Sisters we understand that there is not one-right-way to homeschool. Therefore, we have an assortment of products to provide you with a choice that’s best for your student and family.
Comprehensive Bundles for each year of high school
If you are looking for a complete, all-in-one English/language arts curriculum which will cover all necessary components for a one year high school credit, these options will be best for you:
- 1 – One Year of High School English/Language Arts (a good fit for 9th grade)
- 2 – Another Year of High School English/Language Arts (a good fit for 10th grade
- 3 – One MORE Year of High School English/Language Arts (a good fit for 11th grade)
- 4 – A Final Year of High School English/Language Arts (a good fit for 12th grade)
While these are designed to be good fits for 9-12 grades respectively, they can be used for other grades as best suits your needs.
You can find these comprehensive ELA bundles in our ebookstore here.
Writing Guides ONLY each bundle = one year of guides for instruction in varied types of writing
If you are looking for complete writing instruction only because you are using a separate literature curriculum, these four options will be best for you:
- High School Writing Bundle 1: Introductory Guide to High School Writing
- High School Writing Bundle 2: Intermediate Guide to High School Writing
- High School Writing Bundle 3: Advanced Guide to High School Writing
- High School Writing Bundle 4: High School Guide to Senior Year Writing
Each of these guides provides a full-year of high school instruction in the three main types of writing (essay, research, and creative). While these are designed as good fits for 9-12 grades respectively, they can be used for other grades as best suits your needs.
You can find these Writing-ONLY bundles in our ebookstore by clicking the link associated with each in the list above.
Literature Guides ONLY each bundle = one year of study guides for literary analysis
If you are looking for literature-only because you are using a separate writing curriculum, these six options will be best for you:
- American Literature Bundle (9 guides)
- British Literature Bundle (9 guides)
- World Literature Bundle (9 guides)
- Great Christian Writers Bundle (9 guides)
- Cinema Studies for Literature Learning Bundle (15 guides)
- The Chronicles of Narnia Literature Study Guides Bundle (7 guides – may be supplemented with other study guides to accompany books by C.S. Lewis, available for a la carte purchase)
Each of these bundles provides study guides for the literary analysis component of an ELA credit. These bundles can be used in any order at any high school grade level, as you choose.
You can find these Literature ONLY bundles in our ebookstore by clicking the link associated with each in the list above.
You may be looking for specific writing instruction or specific literature analysis to target or supplement an area of instruction. If so, you will want to peruse our individual:
- writing guides
- literature guides
- and cinema guides to find the ones that best fit your needs.
If you are still struggling to determine which of the no-busywork, adaptable English/Language Arts curriculum options from 7Sisters would be the best fit for YOUR homeschool, email us at
Your homeschooling “big sisters” are always happy to help!