Lesson Plans for Human Development from a Christian Worldview!
Lesson Plans for Human Development from a Christian Worldview
Ever since we published the Lesson Plans for Introduction to Psychology from a Christian Perspective, there’s been a demand for Lesson Plans that will enhance 7Sisters’ Human Development from a Christian Worldview.
While we know homeschool parents have a wide array of needs for their students, these lesson plans give structure to parents who want it. Also saves times for busy parents who need to help squeezing in all subjects for all their students.
Teaching a homeschool co-op or group class for Human Development? Or do you have an engaged homeschool high schooler who wants more from his/her Human Development course?
- Interactive activities and internet links for videos that enrich the learning experience
- Chapter 1: Prenatal Life
- Chapter 2: The Neonate
- Chapter 3: The First Two Years
- Chapter 4: Preschool Years – Ages Two to Five
- Chapter 5: The Elementary Years
- Chapter 6: Adolescence
- Chapter 7: Young Adulthood
- Chapter 8: Middle Adulthood
- Chapter 9: Senior Adulthood
The Lesson Plan guide adds fun and creative videos and interaction for each of those chapters.