Graduation planning: How to Throw a Terrific Graduation and Party!
At last! Your homeschool highschooler is ready to graduate!! It’s been a long haul but now it is time to put closure on these academic years and have a big celebration! How do you create a *homeschool graduation* and how do you throw a terrific graduation party?
You do need to discuss if there will be an actual graduation ceremony as part of the party. We have seen both. Some families create their own ceremonies to showcase the work accomplished in the last 4 years. It is gives parents a chance to hand over the graduation certificate.
Now if your family decides to just have people over to celebrate the graduation we have tips to help!
You need to plan ahead for a terrific graduation and party.
Include your teen and ask:
- How many people are coming?
- Church members
- Will you set up outdoors or indoors?
- Do you need tents?
- Will you need to borrow tables and chairs?
- What kinds of food and drink does your graduate want?
- What can be prepared ahead of time and frozen?
- Will it hold up in the warm graduation-season weather?
- What should be set out and forgotten?
- What needs to be restocked frequently?
- What kinds of paper good will you need?
- Will there be activities or simple open-house format?
Join Sabrina, Vicki and Kym as we share lots of ideas– especially those of 7SistersHomeschool.com’s organization/entertainment maven: Allison.
In the meantime, take a quick look at these helpful graduation ceremony and party posts:
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.
Click the image above to periodically receive real homeschool value in your inbox.