Graduation planning: How to Throw a Terrific Graduation and Party!
At last! Your homeschool highschooler is ready to graduate!! It’s been a long haul but now it is time to put closure on these academic years and have a big celebration! How do you create a *homeschool graduation* and how do you throw a terrific graduation party?
You need to plan ahead for a terrific graduation and party. Include your teen and ask:
- How many people are coming?
- Church members
- Will you set up outdoors or indoors?
- Do you need tents?
- Will you need to borrow tables and chairs?
- What kinds of food and drink does your graduate want?
- What can be prepared ahead of time and frozen?
- Will it hold up in the warm graduation-season weather?
- What should be set out and forgotten?
- What needs to be restocked frequently?
- What kinds of paper good will you need?
- Will there be activities or simple open-house format?
Join Sabrina, Vicki and Kym as we share lots of ideas– especially those of 7SistersHomeschool.com’s organization/entertainment maven: Allison.
In the meantime, take a quick look at these helpful graduation ceremony and party posts: