Christmas with 7Sisters – Real Christmas for Real People…Let’s get real!
Not every Christmas holiday season is smooth sailing. Not everyone who struggles with low levels of Christmas spirit is a grinch. Sometimes we need a little bit of practical encouragement, realistic inspiration, and a hug.
So here you go: A Real Christmas for Real People book. 48 pages of everything from traditions to recipes to advice for the hard times, and every word is written with humor, love and prayer. Pour yourself a steaming mug of something warm and yummy, and make time to spend with your “sisters” this season!
- Ideas for Celebration: Preparation, Music, Food, Gifts, Getting Outside, Movies
- FREE Resources! Recipes, Lesson Plans, Activities
- Wisdom For the Hard Years: Death of a Loved One, Financial Struggles, Illness, Divorce and Blended Families, Mental Illness and Addiction, Impossible Scheduling
If you need to log some homeschool hours over the holidays, download our Twas the week Before Christmas Bundle. Fun for everyone!
Also, check out these posts for encouragement about what real people need to know at Christmas:
- Christmas for Real People: The Now and Not Yet (a post from our intern, Kyle)
- Or a little Bah-Humbug learning with a movie
- While you’re at it, check out this episode of Homeschool Highschool Podcast:
- Dealing with Difficult People at Christmas
- Realistic Holiday Expectations
What customers are saying:
“I have heard lots of seminars about making the holidays fun and meaningful, but this book gave me even more ideas than I had before! But they also do it in a way that takes pressure off so that a mom doesn’t feel like she has to do it all, or do it all by herself. I especially liked the ideas that are easy and the advice to get others involved with you to take up the slack when your Christmas spirit runs out or to help do things that you are not particularly good at or fond of. I highly recommend this book for moms who want to create memories with their children but are not really high energy or natural “Christmas people”.” – Penney D.