Errata sheet of replacement links for those that have broken since Speech I was first published.
This is a free download, created to update Speech for anyone who has purchased it in the past, or for anyone who has purchased one of our ELA bundles that includes a Public Speaking Experience Guide in it.
Speech 1 is 7Sisters popular public speaking curriculum that includes student text and teacher text (because it is an in-demand course for homeschool co-ops and group classes):
- Speech 1: Public Speaking and Practical Life Skills Student Workbook
- Speech 1: Public Speaking and Practical Life Skills Teacher Guide
Get started on your public speaking adventures with your homeschool high schoolers by listening to the Tips for Public Speaking episode of Homeschool Highschool Podcast.
Remember: Speech just may be the most useful course your teen takes in high school. That’s what lots of our former Speech students in our local homeschool community tell us after they have graduated and moved on to college and the workforce.
We’re so happy to introduce our level I Speech Curriculum for High School!
Post-graduation, Speech class has helped students with:
- College class presentations
- Opportunities to speak at various community organizations
- Leading Sunday school classes and occasionally preaching at church
- Meeting new people
- Confidence with job interviews
Download the Errata Sheet for Speech I to update your guides!