Excerpt from Advanced Guide to High School Writing gives you a look at 7Sisters’ no-busywork style of teaching teens the writing skills they need.
7Sisters Advanced High School Curriculum for Writing teaches your more-experienced (11th or 12th grade) high schoolers the tools to take their skills to a college-ready level.
(Click here to see if our Intermediate Guide to High School Writing would be a better fit for your student. Or click here to see if our Introductory Guide to High School Writing would be the best place for your student to start.)
This 4-part high school curriculum for writing includes:
- Advanced Guide to High School Poetry Writing by Vicki Tillman
- Advanced Guide to High School Essay Writing by Marilyn Groop
- Advanced Guide to High School Short Story Writing by Vicki Tillman
- MLA Research Paper Guide by Allison Thorp
(See the descriptions of each e-text below.)
This clearly explained course requires little work for the homeschooling parent and NO busywork for the homeschooler. Instead, each of the daily, simple lessons can be completed with little or no input from mom and gives the student lots of opportunities to find success in a self-directed manner.
By purchasing this “bundled” etext, you save money and have all of your writing curriculum in one handy file for on-screen use or to print if you prefer.
Excerpt from Advanced Guide to High School Writing
The following are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
We have the following blog posts to help:
- Homeschool HighSchool Podcast: HighSchool Writing Requirements
- 5 Reasons Why Ours Are Wonderful Writing Guides
- Help! My Homeschooler Hates Writing
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.