Financial Literacy UPDATED Links Listing for 2020 Edition is a freebie download for our interactive etext. The URLs for websites sometimes change and must be updated, so we have them for you here.
This FREE download contains the Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective 2020 Edition Errata to update your etext and is correct as of February 11, 2021.
If you have any difficulty with your download, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective, a one-credit high school e-text, is downloaded via EIGHT .pdf files. (In order to access all features of these documents, open them in Adobe Reader.)
- Four Student .pdf files:
- Textbook (including Study Sheets at the end of the chapters & Appendix of suggested reading
- 2018 1040 Instruction Booklet (for use with Chapter 9)
- Four Parent .pdf files:
- Exercises Answer Key
- Worksheets Answer Key
- Tests Answer Key
The topics in the nine chapters of this Financial Literacy high school curriculum include:
- Money – The Basics
- Setting Financial Goals
- How Values Affect Goals
- S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Financial Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Limited Resources
- The Budget – Freedom within Safe Bounds
- Income and Expenses
- Keeping Your Spending on Track with Your Budget
- Saving and Investing
- The Time Value of Money
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Investments: Risks and Rewards
- Revolving and Installment Loans
- Benefits and Risks of Credit
- Amortizing Loans
- Your Credit Report and Credit Score
- Financial Institutions and the Services They Provide
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Debit Cards
- Bank Statements & Balancing Your Checkbook
- Identity Theft
- Automobile Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Renter’s/Homeowner’s Insurance
- Your Career
- Help for Choosing Your Career
- Education and Career Opportunities
- Payroll Deductions and Employee Benefits
- Christian Work Ethic
- Record Keeping
- Basic Income Tax Vocabulary
- Tax Preparation Exercises
You can start your Financial Literacy journey with your teens by listening to this Financial Literacy episode of Homeschool Highschool Podcast.
Click here to view the Table of Contents and How to Use This Book.
Click here to view an excerpt from the text.
Click here to view a sample Worksheet and Worksheet Answer Key.
Click here to view a sample Study Sheet and Test.
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.