Today, you can build a strong transcript AND give them the important Preparation for Independence that they need.
Preparing for Independence High School Curriculum
Homeschool high schoolers must have a strong transcript but teens often feel like their solid transcript-driven core courses do not prepare them for real life.
Truly useful Preparation for Independence courses must teach teens to steward their:
- Faith (How do they explain and defend what they believe?)
- Finances (How do they manage finances now and prepare for the life ahead of them?)
- Future (How do they know what they should do about their God-given callings and careers?)
You can find all THREE Preparing for Independence subjects included TODAY in our newly released Preparing for Independence Bundle High School Curriculum!
The Preparing for Independence Bundle includes including:
- Good Answers Apologetics (Links to these wonderful voice-over powerpoints, plus a journal to digest and discuss what your homeschoolers have learned.)
- Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective (Our marvelous, interactive, comprehensive course; along with journal exercises to incorporate what your homeschooler has learned)
- Career Exploration Bundle (A comprehensive future-preparation program for high schoolers)* Posts on Financial Literacy AND
- Step-by-Step Instructions (syllabus) for completing all 3 courses
For the transcript:
- Financial Literacy counts as the Consumer Math credit that many states require
- Career Exploration counts as the Career Pathways credit that some states require or as a required elective
- Apologetics is a rich elective that shows critical thinking training
Download Preparing for Independence High School Curriculum today and set your homeschool high schooler on the road to a great stewardship of faith, finances and future!
This Bundle is delivered as 16 PDF files conveniently “zipped” together for easy downloading.
Purchased individually, the resources in this bundle would be affordable at $45.94, but purchase them bundled and save an additional 10% —
7Sisters email subscribers receive periodic practical encouragement, special offers and NO SPAM EVER.
Click the image above to periodically receive real homeschool value in your inbox.