Excerpt from Chronicles of Narnia Study Guide Bundle
Chronicles of Narnia Literature Study Guides: Complete Set for High Schoolers provides a study guide collection that equips your teen to dig deeply into C.S. Lewis’ beloved chronicles.
The following are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
Homeschooling high schoolers should revisit these great books in order to study the theological and philosophical concepts imbedded in the stories. The 7-book series The Chronicles of Narnia is not just for kids!
7Sisters’ downloadable e-book literature study guides are the perfect way to give your teens another visit to Narnia! The study guides include fillable fields for their answers, which means that teens can:
- Do all their work right on their computers, then email you their guides to grade using the separate answer key
- Print the study guides and write in their answers, then give you the guides to grade using the separate answer key
This collection of literature study guides will provide your teen a high school experience with Narnia. The guides are written at an average high school level and include instructions for teens who would like to *level up* to a powerful college-prep or honors level for their transcript. For instance, they will have the opportunity to develop their own *Narnian-style* sub-creation (backstory) as they work through the study guides. (A recommended fun add-on would be Advanced Guide to High School Writing: Myth-Fantasy Short Story, which will help your teen construct a story following the format that Lewis employed.)
As always, 7Sisters’ Literature Study Guides contain NO busywork, just the important take-aways from each book.
Chronicles of Narnia Literature Study Guides: Complete Set for High Schoolers homeschool high schoolers will:
- Build experience in inferential and critical thinking skills
- Develop richness in their knowledge and understanding of their relationship with God
- Gain understanding of the basic philosophic concepts that drive our Western culture
- Understand C. S. Lewis’ life and world
This Complete Set for High Schoolers includes:
- Study guides for each of the seven books in the Chronicles of Narnia
- Each guide includes explanations of the theological or philosophical ideas in the book
- Myth-fantasy writing tips
- Vocabulary from the books
- Questions for each book (in editable format)
- Separate answer key
- NO busywork that would take the joy out of experiencing the book
The study guides are presented in order of their publication:
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Prince Caspian
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- The Silver Chair
- The Horse and His Boy
- The Magician’s Nephew
- The Last Battle
Click any of the above titles to view excerpts from the study guides in our Chronicles of Narnia Literature Study Guides: Complete Set for High Schoolers
Study Guides for individual books are also available separately.
We have blog posts to help:
- 3 Ways Chronicles of Narnia Improve Teens’ Critical Thinking Skills
- Why The Chronicles of Narnia are Relevant High School Literature
- 5 Reasons Why Your Homeschool High Schooler Should Read Narnia
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.