Excerpt from Introductory Guide to High School Writing
High School Writing Bundle 1: Introductory Guide to High School Writing is a no-busywork, step-by-step, day-by-day writing guides for teens.
Your teen needs an introductory high school writing curriculum that lays a firm foundation for rich creative writing, powerful essays, and carefully crafted research papers.
This is a full year downloadable .pdf writing curriculum for the inexperienced writer (9th grade students and others with little or no writing experience).
This 4-part high school writing curriculum includes:
- Introductory Guide to High School Poetry Writing by Vicki Tillman
- Introductory Guide to High School Essay Writing by Marilyn Groop
- Introductory Guide to High School Short Story Writing by Vicki Tillman
- APA Style Research Paper Guide by Vicki Tillman
(See the descriptions of each e-text below.)
By purchasing this “bundled” etext, you save money and have all of your writing curriculum in one handy file for on-screen use or to print if you prefer.
The following are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
We have the following blog posts to help:
- Marci Goodwin’s Review of Introductory Guide to High School Writing
- Figuring Out ELA for Homeschool High School
- How to Help Inexperienced or Struggling Writers with High School Requirements
- Homeschool Highschool Podcast episode: High School Writing Requirements.
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.