Sabrina Justison is the “bling” for 7 Sisters.
Meet Sabrina Justison and you will see her flair for the dramatic and her sense of humor (have you caught her Facebook Lives on the 7SistersHomeschool Facebook grou each week?).
Friends and students love her for her love of:
- discussing big ideas and literature with teens and
- her passion for music, earrings and shoes
However, when you get to know the Sabrina beyond the public persona, you will find that she has a deep trust in the Lord. Not only that but she has the ability to get to the heart of a task, as well as the resilience to keep moving forward in the face of adversity.
Invite her to speak at your event and your audience will leave encouraged, challenged and equipped!
Sabrina Justison’s story
Download Sabrina’s FREE Media Kit here.
She is a wordsmith who enjoys writing drama scripts and literature guides. More than that, Sabrina enjoys helping people articulate and understand the vision and mission of:
- an organization,
- a family,
- or an individual life.
Sabrina began homeschooling in 1995 and graduated her youngest in 2014. After she and her children walked through the difficulties of divorce and single-parenthood, she was blessed to meet and marry Fred. Now their blended family includes seven now-grown children, two grandsons and one granddaughter.
Sabrina Justison experience is wide and deep. She has:
- directed homeschool and church choirs
- created over fifteen annual Drama Camp two-week-intensives for teens (read more about How to Direct a Homeschool Drama Camp here)
- has served as President of Tri-State Homeschool Network,
- serves as an associate pastor at LifePath Church
- is a playwright
- has taught Acting and Directing
- is a singer-songwriter
- as well as served as a popular teacher of Literature, Writing, and Latin at Mount Sophia Academy (homeschool umbrella school).
Sabrina Justison learns best by God telling her stories and drawing pictures for her. When she is inspired, she shares those things she learns through her blogs here at 7Sisters and on her personal blog (in fits and starts) “Perpetually Falling” at sabrinajustison.wordpress.com, and on her social media outlets (Facebook primarily).
She loves to walk the path of life alongside others, especially if she’s wearing bright yellow stilettos!
Sabrina’s curriculum titles include:
- American Literature
- World Literature
- Great Christian Writers
- Cinema Studies for Literature Learning
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement
- High School Guide to Professional Writing
- Creative Chronicling (w/Marilyn Groop)
Check out Sabrina Justison’s work with these freebies: