This is an excerpt from Financial Literacy Tests. The following are pictures of the actual pages in the PDF download. If you have any further questions please contact us!
Do you want your child to be self-sufficient when he or she reaches adulthood? Do you want your student to avoid some of the financial mistakes common to our society?
7Sisters’ Financial Literacy high school curriculum is just what you need!
Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective is designed to introduce teens to the world of personal finance through textbook instruction, online articles and videos, interactive exercises, and more! Students are encouraged to immediately apply some of the concepts they learn and are introduced to other financial topics which will become a part of their lives in just a few short years.
Included in each chapter is a focus on God-honoring attitudes and practices. Additionally, parents are given the opportunity to share their knowledge, experience, and tips on financial matters via numerous assignments throughout the book.
We have the following blog posts to help:
- Authoritative Guide to Financial Literacy
- Financial Literacy Suggested Syllabus
- Homeschool HighSchool Podcast: Financial Literacy for Teens
- What’s the Difference between Consumer Math and Financial Literacy?
- Interactive Financial Literacy Course: Why it is Awesome and How to Use It
- Also, for comparison’s sake, here are Sara’s top picks for Financial Literacy curriculum
Please note curriculum excerpts are intentionally sloppy copies to discourage copyright violations. Purchased curriculum displays crystal clear.