Homeschool high schoolers must have a strong transcript but teens often feel like their solid transcript-driven core courses do not prepare them for real life.
Truly useful Preparation for Independence courses must teach teens to steward their:
- Faith (How do they explain and defend what they believe?)
- Finances (How do they manage finances now and prepare for the life ahead of them?)
- Future (How do they know what they should do about their God-given callings and careers?)
You can find all THREE Preparing for Independence subjects included TODAY in our Preparing for Independence Bundle!
The Preparing for Independence Bundle includes:
- Good Answers Apologetics (Links to these wonderful voice-over PowerPoints, plus a journal to digest and discuss what your homeschoolers have learned.)
- Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective (Our marvelous, interactive, comprehensive course; along with journal exercises to incorporate what your homeschooler has learned)
- Career Exploration Bundle (A comprehensive future-preparation program for high schoolers)
- Posts on Financial Literacy
- Step-by-Step Instructions (syllabus) for completing all 3 courses
For the transcript:
- Financial Literacy counts as the Consumer Math credit that many states require
- Career Exploration counts as the Career Pathways credit that some states require or as a required elective
- Apologetics is a rich elective that shows critical thinking training
Download Preparing for Independence today and set your homeschool high schooler on the road to a great stewardship of faith, finances and future!
This Bundle is delivered as 20 .pdf files conveniently “zipped” together for easy downloading.
Purchased individually, the resources in this bundle would be affordable at $49.94, but purchase them bundled and save an additional 10% —Preparing for Independence Bundle – just $44.95!
The 20 files included in the Preparing for Independence are:
- Step by Step through Preparing for Independence
- Preparing for Independence Journal
- 8 individual files for Financial Literacy from a Christian Perspective
- Collected Blog Posts on Financial Literacy
- Career Exploration Questionnaire
- Career Exploration Workbook
- Career Exploration in the Bible
- Step by Step through Career Exploration
- Collected Blog Posts on Career Exploration
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement
- Experiential Resume Writing
- Successful Cover Letters
- Introductory Interview Skills for Teens
PLUS links to all of the Good Answers Ministries Apologetics PowerPoint with voiceover presentations by Dr. Gerald R. Culley!
10-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee on all 7Sisters EBook curriculum.